We provide you excellent training on various fields that enables you to have hands on experience on you getting placed
Our training programmmes will let you fetch a good career opportunity in the appropriate fields and makes you unique from the outside world.
We are available to help you 24/7 on all queries and assistance on Internship for your convenience.
Internship is to provide an entry-level knowledge to the students while they are joining in as an employee for a company. The entry-level skill will give an assurance on a student to hand over the task and perform it well enough. When a student attends an internship Training in a well-reputed company, the industrial exposure and the knowledge gathered will be higher. A student can get such kind of experience only from Internship offered by Uniq Technologies.
Internship ( Powered by UNIQ Technologies ) So why wait? Start your plan today for an internship & make a successful beginning in your career path. The level of training at our company propels student development through a better placement preparation and adds an extra credit in their resume. Internship are great tools to improve your chances as a job applicant and help make you a better potential employee. We also offer MBA internship in Chennai. Think, inspire & grow together!
Trainers Form TCS, Infosys and IBM
Absolute Hands on Training Sessions
5 hours(3hrs/day) of Training
Quality Training Materials approved
1. Background and commencement of the firm’s operations
2. Types of business operations executed by the firm
3. Product and Services offered by the firm
4. Region of functioning – International/Domestic/District centric
5. Information on its market competitors
6. A brief guide on company’s infrastructural facilities
1. Explain the process undertaken to convey essential skills during training’s and on job sessions
2. Project Works:
Project Work 1
Project Work 2
1. Discuss whether the firm is dictatorial or participative including the study of decision making guidelines undertaken by the firm in its every day operations.
2. During internship, should include a brief about a strategy undertaken by the firm to describe it costing, waste reduction, etc
1.Analysis and tools utilized
2. Sampling Technique
3. Assessment plan
Types of business operations been operated by the firm
Sub-structure and functional areas
Describe whether the firm follows
Execution system or merit rating
The role and responsibility
The SWOT Assessment of the firm
Data collection, analysis
Tools utilized, Sampling Technique
Research summary, Conclusion
BBA Internship in chennai
BBA Internship in Coimbaore
BBA Internship in Tirunelveli